Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Who's Ways??


Getting to Know God's Ways


When you know someone extremely well...you know their ways, habits, etc. 
Because of this you can anticipate what they will do or say.
Isn't that the way we should be with God? 
Know Him so well that we know and anticipate what He will do in our lives?
For instance, I know God as my provider because His Word says in Phil. 4:19 that He will supply ALL of my needs according to HIS riches in Glory by Christ Jesus.
So I anticipate that and choose not to fear when I look at the economy, my bank account, etc.



It is vital to know Him and His ways to be a successful Christian. 
Heed the warning stated in Heb 3:7-10 . Especially pay attention to verse 10: 
 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.





You err in your heart when you do not believe God and what He says in His Word. You show Him no honor when you choose to live like the world and not believe in what He has provided for you through the shed blood of His Son, Jesus Christ

Get to know God and His ways and choose not to err in your heart.


www.lcindy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment