Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Prayer Focus for
the Week of 11-6-13







O God, I look unto the hills from where my help comes. My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth. Without You I can do nothing!
Holy Father, please forgive me for being double-minded and speaking contrary to Your Word. Teach me how to think like You and follow Your ways.
You said that Your Word does not come back to You without producing results. When I speak Your Word, I believe it will accomplish that which pleases You, and Your Word will prosper in the thing it is sent. I let the Your Word dwell in me richly. He who began a good work in me will continue until the day of Christ.
Thank You, Father. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Various translations

Psalm 121:1-2

John 15:5

1 Jonn 1:9

Isaiah 55:8-11 KJV
Colossians 3:16
Philippians 1:6


No comments:

Post a Comment