Monday, August 5, 2013

Prayer for the Week of August 4th




O Lord, I give You thanks and call upon Your name.  I will tell people who You are and share with them what You've done for me.  I sing praises to You and glorify Your holy name.
 
I seek Your strength and continually seek Your face Lord, and my heart rejoices.  I remember all the marvelous works and wonders You have done, and Your spoken judgments.  You are Lord our God, and Your judgments are in all the earth.  As an heir and chosen one, I will always be mindful of Your covenant, Your Word, which You commanded to a thousand generations. 
 
Father, those around me, believers and unbelievers, will hear and see that I love You - that You are a great God and greatly to be praised.  You, Lord, made the heavens and are to be reverently and worshipfully feared above all gods.  Glory and honor are in Your presence.  Strength and gladness are in Your place.  I give unto You, Lord, glory and strength. 
 
I offer myself as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to You, God, which is my reasonable service.  I am not conformed to this world, but am transformed by the renewing of my mind, that I may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 
 
I glorify and worship You, Lord in the beauty of holiness.  All the earth will reverently fear and worship You, and the world will be stable, it will be unmoved, unshakable!  Men of all nations will say, “The Lord reigns”!  All of heaven and earth will be glad, and shall worship and praise You.  Halleluiah! 
 
I give thanks to You, Lord, for You are good, and Your mercy endures forever.  In Jesus’ name, amen.
 
 
 
1 Chronicles 16:8-15, 23-34 various translations
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”  (Romans 12:1-2 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment