Monday, July 29, 2013

Prayer For The Week of July 28th



Father God, I will bless You and praise You with my mouth at all times.  I called on You in the day of trouble and You delivered me.  I shall honor and glorify You.  Thank You, Father, for delivering me out of the control and dominion of darkness and transferring me into the kingdom of the Son of Your love.  I will confess and praise You, O Lord my God, with my whole (united) heart; and I will glorify Your name forevermore. 

Lord, I receive and develop the gifts according to the grace given to me.  My life will lovingly express truth in all things.  I will grow up in every way and in all things in Christ, Who is the Head.  Whatever I say or do, I do in the name of the Lord Yeshua (Jesus), giving thanks to God the Father through Him.  Whatever my task may be, I work at it heartily as something done for the Lord and not for men.  To God the Father be all glory and honor and praise.  Amen.
 
 
“I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”  (Psalm 35:1, 3-5 KJV)”

“And call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honor and glorify Me.”  (Psalm 50:15 AMP)

“The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,” (Colossians 1:13 AMP)

“I will confess and praise You, O Lord my God, with my whole (united) heart; and I will glorify Your name forevermore.”  (Psalm 86:12 AMP)

Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;”  (Romans 12:6 KJV)

“Rather, let our lives lovingly express truth [in all things, speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly]. Enfolded in love, let us grow up in every way and in all things into Him Who is the Head, [even] Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).” (Ephesians 4:15 AMP)

Everything you say or do should be done in the name of the Lord Yeshua, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”  (Colossians 3:17 NOG)

“And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;”  (Colossians 3:23KJV)
“Sing forth the honor and glory of His name; make His praise glorious!”  (Psalm 66:2 AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment