Sunday, July 7, 2013

Prayer Focus

 Prayer Focus for the Week of 7-7-13



My soul waits only upon You, my God, and I obey Your voice, for my hope and expectation are from You.  You alone are my rock and my salvation.  You are my defense and I shall not be moved.  In You are my salvation and my glory.  The rock of my strength and my refuge are in You.  At all times, I will trust in You, and pour out my heart before You.  You are my protector.
When I call out to You God, You answer me and tell me marvelous and wondrous things that I could never figure out on my own.  As I meditate on and speak Your Word day and night, I sow Your Word on good ground and I believe it will produce fruit in my life and in the lives of others.  By obeying and acting on Your Word, Father, my way will become prosperous and I will have good success.  Halleluiah!   
Lord God, please forgive me of any corrupt communication that has proceeded out of my mouth.  I reject and repent of any word that I have spoken against You, or Your operation.  I dedicate my mouth to speak excellent and right things.  I shall only speak what is good and true, so that I can help others and minister grace to those who hear me.  Thank You, Father.  In Jesus name, I pray, amen.  




“My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.  He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.  In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.  Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.”  (Psalm 62:5-8 KJV)

“This is GOD’s Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as GOD: ‘Call to me and I will answer you. I’ll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.”  (Jeremiah 33:3 MSG)

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”  (Joshua 1:8 KJV)

“And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.”   (Mark 4:20 KJV)

“Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.  For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.  (Proverbs 8:6-7KJV)

“Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.”  (Ephesians 4:29 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment