Monday, July 22, 2013

Prayer Focus


Father, thank You that the entrance of Your words gives light and understanding.  I thank You that Your Word which You speak, (and which I speak), is alive and full of power – making it active, operative, energizing, and effective.  I thank You, Father that You have given me a spirit of power, love, and self-control.  I have Your power and ability and sufficiency, for You have qualified me (made me fit, worthy, and sufficient) as a minister and dispenser of a new covenant of salvation through Christ.
Today I attend to the Word of God.  I consent and submit to Your sayings, Father.  Your words shall not depart from my sight; I will keep them in the midst of my heart.  For they are life to me, healing and health to all my flesh.  I keep and guard my heart with all vigilance, for out of it flow the springs of life. 
My delight and desire are in the law of the Lord and on His law I habitually meditate by day and by night.  Therefore, I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, ready to bring forth my fruit in my season, my leaf also shall not wither, and everything I do shall prosper.
Thanks be to God, Who always causes me to triumph in Christ, and through me spreads everywhere the fragrance of what it means to know Him! 
In Jesus’ name I pray, amen. 

“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” (Psalm 119:130 KJV)

“For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective];” (Hebrews 4:12a AMP)

”For God gave us a Spirit who produces not timidity, but power, love and self-discipline.“
(2 Timothy 1:7 CJB)
“Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God. [It is He] Who has qualified us [making us to be fit and worthy and sufficient] as ministers and dispensers of a new covenant [of salvation through Christ], not [ministers] of the letter (of legally written code) but of the Spirit; for the code [of the Law] kills, but the [Holy] Spirit makes alive.” (2 Corinthians 3:5-6 AMP)
“My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart.  For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.  Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.”  (Proverbs 4:20-23 AMP)
“But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.  And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. (Psalm 1:2-3)

“Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” (2 Corinthians 2:14 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment