Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 2 of the Love Dare Love Is Kind

Day 2 – Love is Kind

Ephesians 4:32 “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.”

My Notes:

The dare today is to do an unexpected gesture or act of kindness for my wife.

“Patience avoids a problem; kindness creates a blessing.”
One is preventative, the other proactive.”

I have never seen anyone as kind as my wife. Her kindness is genuine and attracts my attention. Her kindness has truly been a blessing to our marriage and home. This is one of the things that I believe is what causes our marriage to be so good.

What act of kindness did I show today? I asked the Lord and he told me this….Prov. 31:28 “Her children arise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.” I sat Kathy down and told her what a wonderful wife she was how much I appreciated her for ALL the things she does. I praised her and told her how much I loved her. It’s not often I praise her. I will praise her more often to show kindness.


No comments:

Post a Comment